Whether you build large or small, we can take care of every public-facing part of your project.
At reVerb Communications, we’ve purposefully built a team with unique skills and experience to guide day-to-day communications tasks for your multi-year, multi-disciplinary, and potentially multi-billion dollar construction projects.
reverb can help you…
- Drive strategic communications in a commercial environment
- Foster positive public engagement and stakeholder relations
- Anticipate and manage issues of any scale
- Establish and guide your online and social media presence
- Execute end-to-end inquiry and complaint management
- Leverage media relations and coach spokespersons
- Employ writing and creative services best practices
- Communicate your expertise to build public confidence
- Build and foster intergovernmental relationships
Clients we have had the privilege to work with
"Throughout the various phases of the projects we have worked on together, I have been impressed by their positive attitudes, professionalism and leadership. I have also been particularly impressed by their ability to effectively manage issues as they have arisen during the construction of the Valley Line Southeast LRT."
"Reverb was my trusted advisor and communications partner on the Valley Line LRT program for over a decade. Each and every day, Reverb showed up with expertise, creativity, business acumen and a passion for project success. Reverb always had the client’s best interests in mind when navigating the complex world of public communication, marketing and stakeholder engagement.
"Working with ReVerb was one of the best experiences of my career. They took a collaborative approach for the Valley Line Southeast LRT (Light Rail Transit) communications that helped us proactively foresee, plan and execute stakeholder initiatives that aided reputation management and grew me as a communicator. The team is friendly, respectful, and takes the time to effectively communicate the process and the “why” behind their recommendations; I am glad to say that they set a precedent for all my future project communications on how to work efficiently with the client. I remain forever grateful for their input and can confidently say that I welcome any future opportunities to work together again."